Little Sprouts Green Yogis is interactive and fun! Our playful classes introduce children to yoga postures, mindfulness concepts, and breathing exercises.
We use themes, stories, songs, and activities to keep children engaged while introducing yoga postures and breathing awareness. Our classes end with positive affirmations to instill peace and confidence in the little Green Yogis.
Children's Yoga Practice Benefits:
- Children's yoga introduces little ones to the connection between engaging the mind, body, and breath for harmony.
- Yoga practice encourages kids to listen to their bodies' thoughts, feelings, and sensations- our Little Sprouts Green Yogis classes offer positive coping tools to help calm their minds.
- Supports movement and coordination.
- Develops concentration and focus.
- Introduces mindfulness practice for emotional regulation.
Little Sprouts Green Yogis are for ages 4-12.
Classes are 30-45 minutes and instructed in a mixture of English and German, or only English.
We offer Little Sprouts Green Yogis sessions at schools, sports clubs, youth clubs, shelters, and special events in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Brandenburg, and Berlin.
We offer customized classes to fit learning objectives and develop health promotion programming for kids. Interested in having kids yoga and mindfulness in your organization or event in Mecklenburg Vorpommern, Brandenburg, or Berlin?
Reach out for more information at email@example.com
Classes and Events:
27.09.2023: Interkulturelle Woche: Nachbarschaftsfest in der Gemeinschaftsunterkunft im Markscheiderweg mit MW Malteser Werke.